My favourite dogs in the world; Noah and Milo
Enjoying a piece of the greatest blueberry cheesecake ever!
Exam. Enough said.
Donated some christmas gifts to charity
A beautiful Christmas crib
Milo and Noah wanting me to go for a walk
Belgian waffle with Haagen-Dazs ice-cream. Love it!
The local mall`s christmas decoration
My BF gave me a Marc Jacobs handbag. OMG! Love, love, love it!
We celebrate Christmas Eve, so on Christmas Day we had a leftover lunch on the balcony.
Noah`s way of protesting me leaving. He does this everytime I`ve packed my suitcase.
It`s not the best quality on the pictures, but it`s so nice to have something to look at now that I`m back in cold winter-Norway.
- Finish my take-home exam next week.
- Spend a lot of time on the beach
- Have long breakfasts on the balcony while enjoying the view of palm trees
- Take long walks with our two dogs
- Visit the island`s capital, Las Palmas and take a walk in the old town.
- Make some more Christmas sweets
- Play and cuddle with the dogs; they`re just the cutest ever!
- Spend quality time with my family
- Go shopping for some much needed new clothes
- Plan a strictly food-blog project
- Drink a lot of ice-cold Diet Coke
- Have long talks with my mom
- Go to church on Christmas Eve
- Write more exciting posts on travelling
- Eat a lot of Chinese food
- Donate christmas gifts to charity
- Make the Christmas-dinner
- Try new recipes and share them with you
- Help my brother with finding an apartment
- Eat the best ice-cream in the world
- Order curricula for the spring semester
- Celebrate new year`s Eve with my best friends
What are your goals for this Christmas?