It was such a beautiful weather today! A couple degrees above freezing point, not a cloud on the sky and a warm, bright sun. My mom and I then decided to grasp the opportunity, and together with the dogs, we went for a long walk in the woods. I brought my camera along so I`d be able to take some snapshots. And it made me think. Why don´t I do this more often? I might not have a dog to walk at home, but that shouldn`t stop me, should it? Because it really is the perfect and most frugal activity I can think of.
- You get fresh air
- You get some exercise and improve your health
- If you`re in need of some alone time you can go by yourself
- It can be a social activity. Call up a friend, or make it into a date with your loved one.
- If you got children, take them with you, and make a day of it. Bring some snacks and beverage, and you`re good to go.
- You can go walking in the woods, by the ocean, or if you live in a big city, why not take a stroll in the park?
- Bring a camera. Take silly shadow pictures, or try capturing your dog in motion. Make some memories!
- If you got a dog, make sure to bring a treat. They`ll love it! 😉
- It won´t cost you anything!
- It`s fun to experience nature
What kind of activites do you do? Do you have any frugal ones?